We have already organized 40 meetings. We would like to thank for participating and we hope that we managed to enrich the knowledge about preventive treatment of breast cancer among those who were present. Special attention was attracted among women by breast anatomic models, which enabled women to search for tumors of different size and learn the methods of self-testing. We are glad that woman were not afraid to ask a lot of questions. It is important that meetings are not only unilateral lectures, but there is also a possibility to pursue a dialogue, which may resolve doubts about mammography tests. We are trying really hard to persuade woman that the fear of breast cancer tests, which accompanies them, is gratuitous. Regular mammography and self-testing should cause the feeling of peace of mind about women’s health.
In May we organized next meetings in another places. The full list of them is available below. We are going to visit four polish regions: Silesia Province, Łódź Voivodeship, Pomeranian Voivodeship and Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship.
We would like to kindly invite the inhabitants of each city and to encourage woman to bring other women, who are important to You – mother, sister, daughter, and also man.
Let’s take care about our health together!
- Koluszki – 6 of May in Culture Centre at 1 P.M.
- Czersk – 6 of May in Culture Centre at 1 P.M.
- Czeladź – 11 of May in Town Hall at 4 P.M.
- Piaski – 12 of May in Primary School at 4 P.M.
- Świekatowo – 13 of May in Communal Help Centre at 2 P.M.
- Gniewkowo – 13 of May in Social Welfare Centre at 1 P.M.
- Czechowice – Dziedzice – 15 of May in Public Library at 4:30 P.M.
- Wejherowo – 19 of May in Sanitary-Epidemiological Station at 11 A.M.
- Złocieniec – 27 of May in Culture Centre at 2 P.M.