October is considered as a month of the fight with breast cancer. In this particular time we are trying to pay attention to the most often occurred cancer disease among woman.
LUX MED Diagnostyka is also participating in this activities connected to disseminating the knowledge about breast cancer preventive treatment. We prepared the special possibility to make a free mammography test in our mobile vehicles in cities, which are not usually being visited. It is a unique opportunity to make a test close to the place of inhabitancy for women who are not included in National Breast Cancer Screening Programme, financed by National Health Fund.
LUX MED Diagnostyka invites ladies in two age groups to make a free test in mobile mammography vehicles in:
- Warszawa – close to the Sports Leisure Centre, Samuela Lindego 20
- Radom – close to City Hall, Jana Kilińskiego 30
- Wrocław – near Shopping Mall Arena, Komandorska 66
- Lubin – near Cuprum Arena, Gen. Władysława Sikorskiego 20
- Wałbrzych – near Victoria Gallery, 1 maja 64
- Olsztyn – near TESCO, Pstrowskiego 16
- Elbląg – near Shopping Mall Elzam, Grunwaldzka 2
- Jawor – close to Primary School Number 5, Armii Krajowej 9
- Sopot – close to the Sports Hall, Goyki 7
Free mammography tests are dedicated to woman at the age from 40 to 49 and from 70 to 75 and are realized at the range of the Project “Improvement of availability and quality of medical service at the range of National Breast Cancer Screening Programme”, financed by Norway Grants and EOG Grants.
Each test requires doctor’s referral (of any specialization). The model document of the referral is accessible in „documents to download” section.
We kindly ask to register before making the test – phone number 58 666 24 44. Call Center is open 7 days a week.