In April and May for the next time we are giving the chance to make a free test for all ladies, who are not qualified to make a mammography at the range of National Breast Cancer Screening Programme. Our mobile vehicles are visiting big Polish cities, where normally are not allowed.
During these visits we will have an opportunity to make tests to all ladies aged from 40 to 49 and 70 to 75. Ladies, who are 40 and more we encourage to start the preventive treatments and making maybe the first mammography in their lives. Woman who are 70 to 75 years old are invited to continue the preventive mammography treatment and make one more test in mobile vehicle.
The schedule of mobile vehicles visits:
- Legionowo – 14 of April in front of Town Hall, Piłsudskiego 41Street
- Piaseczno – 15 and 16 of April in front of Town Hall, Sierakowskiego 1 Street
- Poznań – 19 of April near LUX MED Medical Center, Roosevelta 18 Street
- Kraków – 27 of April near Nowa Huta Culture Centre, Jana Pawła II 232 Street
- Otwock – 27 of Aril close to City Market, Batorego Street
- Warszawa – 13 of May on Defilade Square close to the Underground “Centrum” Station
Tests are made at the range of the Project „Improvement of availability and quality of medical service in realization of National Breast Cancer Screening Programme” supported by Norway Grants and are free for Woman. According to the nuclear energy legislation, the doctor’s referral is needed.
We kindly as to register calling 58 666 24 44 or online We encourage to inform your closest ladies – mothers, sisters, daughters, about this special chance.